Check out one of our guest speakers Antoinette Staples share her testimony about what it means to soar!
Be sure to join us for Seek Speak Soar Empowerment Brunch this Saturday, November 5th.
I’m so excited to share my upcoming event entitled:
Joined by some amazing women of God, this event is sure to be one that will empower you for greatness! Purchase tickets today!!
This brunch is created to enrich, evoke, and empower women and their teens within the community to confidently seek God for His purpose over their life, teach them to speak aloud the promises He shared in a positive affirming way and soar greatly into the predestined journey after proper planning.
Cherisse Plair is the founder of 3 Words Ministries, a ministry with a mission to equip people with the right tools to build a strong foundation based solely on the word of God.
Antoinette Staples is the founder of W.E.N.G.S. and is on a mission to Encourage, Inspire, and Empower women all over the world.
This event is going to be power packed and will inspire not only the women of this generation but also the teen girls of our future.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsorship Partner, please click the coordinating package and sign up today!!
If you have a small business and would like to highlight your business as a vendor at the event, WE WANT YOU!!
With this community event bringing many women and teen girls together, we are extending vendor opportunities to local business owners. If you brand aligns with God’s message of women & teen empowerment, we want you! For a small fee of $40, you can secure a table during Seek Speak Soar Empowerment Brunch 2016. Vendor opportunities are limited so please act fast.
If you are interested in just joining for this amazing teaching, purchase a ticket for you and be sure to purchase one for your teen girl too! BUY NOW
You can check out more information here: ——>SeekSpeakSoar<——
REPEAT: ” I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations”
Remember, change is inevitable but growth is optional. We ALL will experience change and for some it may be a daunting task but if you speak positivity in the midst of and even before, you can prepare yourself for anything that comes your way.
It’s not about what you go through but how you choose to deal with those things you encounter.
Ten Phenomenal Bloggers that will inspire you to continue on your journey!
1. Flourish in Process by Elizabeth Jayne Liu is kick-ass at it’s finest. Her Monday Dares are so transparent, vulnerable and highly inspirational. She bares her soul as she navigates through life and I just can’t get enough of her!
2. Abiola Abrams the amazing Self-Love Coach, Love Columnist and Empowerment Speaker gives inspiration continually on her blog Sacred Bombshell Living. She is a transformational coach and her insight is empowering.
3. Road to Making It by Charlotte Broadbent gives poignant punches of inspiration! From 12 second #MondayMotivational to short blog posts on Reaching for The Stars, this blog gives the bit size inspiration needed to continue your day.
4. I absolutely love Gala Darling! This blogger, trailblazer, speaker and female enthusiasts encourages all to embrace radical self love. Her style is showcased throughout and she inspires you to adore your life!
6. Marie Forleo is AMAZEBALLS!! If you’ve never heard of her, trust… once you are introduced, you will continue to follow her work. She states how she is here to add more value to your world and she does just that! She is a business strategist and offers brilliant yet understandable advice.
7. Kris Carr blog is the home of Crazy Sexy Wellness. She encourages women to become the “CEO of their health” while addressing topics of health, happiness, and spiritual wealth. Everything she speaks of, even travel tips are shared to inspire and educate you.
8. Connie Chapman is a certified Life Coach that encourages dreamers to discover a new way of living. She has a 90 Transformational Project that is full of inspiration to continue on your journey. This is a must do!
9. The Writeous Babe Project is a blog by Javacia Harris-Bowser and it offers wellness and female empowerment. I absolutely love this southern breed beauty. She inspires women to achieve their goals through sharing relatable advice.
10. Penelope Trunk is an entrepreneur, with four start ups and shares advice in 200 newspapers. She blogs on career, relationships and parenting. I love her post “You can’t get respect until you know what you want to be respected for“.
Because I am an inspiration junkie, these are not all the blogs I love… these are just ten off the list.
Check these wonderful women out and share some of your favorite inspirational bloggers.
10 reasons to attend Texas and The City Book Signing in Dallas this Saturday!!
1. I’m a local self-published author!
2. Free GWP Tote for College Students!
3. It’s an inspirational tale! Read more HERE.
4. It’s at one of the prime Barnes and Noble in Dallas,Tx!
5. I’m an author that loves connecting with people!
6. It’s not just a book signing, it’s a discussion as well…sharing details & answering questions.
7. This will be one of the best book signings you’ve attended! Sharing laughs, inspiration and free gifts!
8. Get your book signed!
9. Don’t forget about the FREE TOTE!!!!
10. and as stated in number 1… I’m a local SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHOR!!! Support me in bringing my book more forefront.
RSVP HERE!!! Facebook BN Event.