Modest is the new sexy!
The bare-it-all is truly over-rated and although there is greatness in the woman who is comfortable in her own skin, there is equal greatness in those that can show sexiness without the need to bare it all.
Did you know there was such a thing? Let me share how to do that.
Sexy is shown though:
- The eyes – SMIZE!!! (Tyra-ism which means to smile with your eyes)
- Smile on your face! A smile is so welcoming, warm, enchanting and yes even sexy at times. Keeping your lips exfoliated, soft and kissable along with your teeth properly cared for… get a brighter whiter smile ladies (and gents) and then add the right shade of lipstick and welcome sexy! Some top choices for lip colors are the right nude for you and red. A red lip is always sexy!
3. The Hair – How you wear your hair can be sexy as well and it will not require you to be barely there either.
4. Create it with Color – All black dress with a pop of red, wearing all red or maybe even wearing the royal color purple can showcase sexiness.
5. Own YOUR style. when you confidently wear whatever your choose, sexiness can equate to it simply because you believe you are. Below are some modest fashionistas (1. Anam Shahid 2. Nadira Abdul Quddus) that have great style and can also be considered sexy.
What are some ways you showcase sexiness without baring it all?
Today’s message and affirmation PLEASE REPEAT: “I now manifest the life I have imagined ” go boldly after your dreams know you possess the power to accomplish ANYTHING!
#pursueyourpassions #LiveVisionNOW #motivation #wowwednesday #chicaffirmation #lifelessons from a #lifecoach #dreamBIG and chase them! #wordsofwisdom #quotetoliveby #meditate and make this a reality😘
Be sure to RSVP on FaceBook and share on Instagram!!
SHARE WHY YOU SMILE!!
Support #TheSmileProject !
The SM:)E PROJECT!!
Sharing 365 reasons to smile:-)
Each day for one full year, beginning 11/25 (My Birthday) I will post a picture entitled “I smile because______________”
This is a reminder sharing no matter what you may be going through, there is ALWAYS a reason to smile 🙂 !
Join this movement by submitting your photos using this pdf file (BELOW) to print and hold in your photos. Who knows, you may be the spotlight smile cause of the day!
Be as creative with your photo as you like.
Order Limited Edition T-Shirts HERE!!!!!
Submit your photo by clicking the link HERE.
Day 6 The Khan Family #TheSmileProject
I smile because of him.
I smile because of togetherness.
Support the movement
Day 2 #TheSmileProject
Day 3 #TheSmileProject
Day 4 #TheSmileProject
Chance to win FREE service!
Day 5 #TheSmileProject
Day 1 … Because I’m 33 and have more than 33 reasons to smile and celebrate me!
Give it all you have…and give it your best!!
120 days remaining in 2013… When it’s over will you say “I’ve lived?”
Listening to the song by One Republic – I Lived really opens me you to many thoughts. I cried, smiled and danced to this beautiful melody… so happy a friend chose to share this song with me. I hope it inspires you to live and live boldly.
Remember… YOU WERE BORN EXCEPTIONAL! Life is meant to be lived… don’t waste it existing.
“…with every broken bone, I swear I’ve lived.” (one of my favorite lyrics to I’ve Lived)
Lots of love
One Republic song “I lived”
Get YOUR Happy back!!…Or don’t ever lose it 🙂
Kisha’s Life Lessons Week 21
Things happen… it’s called LIFE! But this shouldn’t ignite feelings of hopelessness or negativity. Keep smiling through and don’t lose your happiness! The current life storm is only temporary… don’t ever forget that!
Top 5 ways to keep or get your Happy back are:
- Stay committed… don’t check out so quickly
- “Feed your mind”
- Work out! (Endorphin makes you happy)
- Send out positive vibes and get it back 100 fold!
- SMILE… it’s contagious!