I plan to read a MINIMUM of 2 books a month this year (yes, I’m sure I’ll read more if not 2 a week), and I thought it would be great to share the top 10 books on my reading list!
Be sure to share what you are reading too and maybe I can add those to my list of reading. I love books that inspire, true stories, books that make me laugh and that also add value to my life by helping me live my absolute best. What are your favorite reads??
1. Kingdom Woman – Chrystal Evans Hurst & Tony Evans (Already began reading this one and it’s amazing!! I decided to host a LifeTeam at Triumph entitled “Kingdom Woman” since this book has been so good to me.) Interested in attending the FREE LifeTeam, sign up here!
2. #Girlboss – Sophia Amoruso (Bought this one as a birthday gift in November but didn’t get around to reading it yet so I put it on the list for this year. Starting it next week.)
3. Zen and the Art of Making a Living: A Practical Guide to Creative Career Design – Laurence G. Boldt (Recommended by savvy boss babe Myliek Teele so I needed to add it to my list as well)
4. Misguided by Love, Redirected by Faith – Ericka Ellis (my friend 🙂 ) Coming out this April and I can’t wait to read it!!! Met this beauty while residing in Dallas… Her story is inspirational so I know this book will be too!
5. Living with Intent: My Somewhat Messy Journey to Purpose, Peace and Joy – Mallika Chopra A suggestion by V12 Yoga studio owner and a Dallas City Influencer, Veronica Torres Hazley so adding it to my list!
6. Daring Greatly – Brene’ Brown
7. The Virgin Way – Richard Branson Inspirational Entrepreneur who I admire. Can’t wait to read about is out of the box thinking for business.
8. 52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life – Andrea Owen Read through this one day while at the book store and it seems fun!
10. Grit to Great – Linda Kaplan Thaler & Robin Koval The power of grit is what will move you to success… Can’t wait to read more.
This is a part of my personal development plan. Reading is always great was to pour in personal development. What do you do to invest in you? What books are on your list this year?