Focusing on #Wellness for the month of January as a way for us to live intentional!
As stated in previous post, this week is all about Mental Health! Yesterday we focused on the importance of breathing… today is about meditation. And before you say, “ain’t no body got time for that” I will rebut saying “YES YOU DO!”
Contrary to popular believe, you can have an effective meditation moment in as little as 60 seconds… that’s only 1 minute of your time!
The above video showcase how you can meditate in literally a minute. Meditation is a great tool to use throughout your entire day. While at work, before starting your day or even when you are ready to go to sleep are all great times to take a moment to mediate.
As a personal testimony, mediation has helped me with creativity, to release stress and to be able to overcome some of my biggest obstacles. if it helped a workaholic, control freak like me, I know you can benefit from it as well!
Be sure to try it out today and share your experience below
Solange Knowles… one of my favorite stylista’s was married over the weekend and she did it in such a chic way!
Completely fabulous! Solange vintage yet unique and chic style is one that will be recorded for years to come. It’s completely inspirational to see the disregard for societies tradition and going bold in their own creative direction with the entire event.
Below are my top 10 chic moments to recap from Solange and Alan Ferguson wedding.
1. The Pre-wedding Experience. Events leading up to the wedding Solange and Alan gave a sneak peak of what to expect with the chic white and khaki styled outfits.
2. For the rehearsal dinner on Saturday Nov. 14th she wooed us once again in white but this time an asymmetrical garment designed by Stephane Rolland.
3 & 4. The entire wedding party and guests were asked to wear white and it was done completely chic!
5. Riding in style through the streets of New Orleans
6. And they arrive
7. Just the two… chicly in love
8. Even the DJ QuestLove was chicly dressed in white
9. Like mother like son dancing to “No Flex Zone”
10. The gown! Designed by Humberto Leon for Kenzo was a modern take on a caplet gown perfectly accessorized with gold gold arm cuffs by Jill for Lady Grey. STUNNING!
What were some of your favorite moments from Solange wedding?