Will you join us?
Purchase your tickets today: www.SeekSpeakSoar.eventbrite.com
Check out my published article in Nia Magazine!
Super excited about it. Pray it blesses you.
ORIGINAL POST HERE: http://www.niamagazine.com/5-ways-to-live-confidently/
“With confidence, you have won before you have started” – Marcus Garvey
When you think about those people who are successful and you aspire to be like, such as Oprah, Martha Stewart, Farrah Gray, the late Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or even the power music couple Jay-Z and Beyonce’, what is the common character trait that they possess?
Each believe and have firm trust in not only their talent, but also themselves. And because confidence is contagious, we as viewers believe in them.
It’s been stated that the number one reason people never take the leap of faith to do those things they love and become who they are destined to be, is: a lack of confidence.
You’ve always wanted to quit the corporate life and start your own company but you say you can’t because you don’t have the money to do so. Well, here’s a newsflash – the lack of money is not the real issue.
A lack of confidence is.
Many of those moguls did not have the money to start their brands but they definitely possessed the confidence. I still remember Farrah Gray’s story shared on Oprah of how he sold painted rocks at the age of six and became a young millionaire with other business ventures by age fourteen; just because he knew he could.
With the quote that began this article, the young Farrah Gray won before he began! It’s time for you to do the same.
Here are 5 ways to Live Confidently. Now.
1. Know Who You Are
When you know who you are, and are accepting of who you are, you are not easily broken when someone else challenges you to be something different. This, I will admit, doesn’t happen overnight, but once you know who you are it becomes unshakeable.
Identify your strengths and opportunities, then learn how to celebrate your strengths in all that you do. If you don’t know what they are, start by completing a simple exercise: list five things that you do really well along with the top five things you know and love about yourself.
2. Know That Confidence Already Lives Inside of You
Reflect on moments from early childhood. The times before you became self-aware and were told you couldn’t do something.
I reflect back to the days when I wanted to climb trees simply because the boys were doing it. Everyday I would climb higher and higher. When the boys told me I couldn’t do it, I climbed higher to make fun of them. But when my granny told me that was not lady-like, I began to question myself.
Remember: you already possess confidence. You just need to re-ignite the fire inside to allow it to show through.
3. Kick Fear and Take the Risk!
That’s right, kick fear in the face and just jump. Take the risk now. You will not know the outcome until you actually do it. Assuming is just another way for fear to take control.
Taking a risk involves not always feeling safe and that is okay.
4. Get Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
Embracing the unknown and accepting uncomfortable situations is a key to living confidently. It goes perfectly with #3.
You have to accept that you can not plan everything. You do not know the outcome of all situations and sometimes, you will be challenged and uncomfortable. This is all a part of life. So live!
You have to step out of the familiar predictability of your comfort zone.
5. Begin and End with a Smile
It’s one of the simplest things in life to do that offers a large return. Smiling tricks the brain in thinking you are happy. And guess what? When you smile, you instantly become happy. It releases endorphins and reduces stress.
Step out and live confidently NOW. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow, so live boldly today.
One of the best ways to protect your growth is by investing in yourself!
Invest physically, spiritually, financially and mentally.
What does it mean to invest in yourself? Well simply stated, it means to care more about your God-given purpose greater than the many life distractions that may come your way. Listen, God never said it would be easy but I do know from personal testimony that it is definitely worth it!
When you care more, you will invest in proper eating and exercise to perform at your very best. You will spend more time with Christ to understand your divine purpose. You will invest financially to receive the education necessary and you will take the time to invest mentally as what you think, you shall become.
When you know you are worth it, you stand a little taller and you also care just a little bit more.
INVEST WHERE NECESSARY!
If you are in need of more confidence, invest in it! Take a course that will help you get what you need!
I’ve decided to make it easier for you. It only cost $20 and requires you to show up and be ready to receive the tools and empowerment to take necessary steps to kickstart your confidence.
Will you join me? If you have not registered, sign up today:
Hope to see you there!
I’ve been teaching a course at church entitled Teen K.I.C.K.
This week we completed and shared our vision boards. These girls were so empowered to share their desires for the future.
Here are some pics from tonights event:
This is just a taste of what will occur during my first Teen K.I.C.K. Conference August 27th!
I have been charged by God to give back to our youth and that’s exactly what I will do.
This conference is for teen girls only. The focus is on building and igniting each girls confidence to live boldly as Christ intends for them.
The young sophisticated confidence in our girls is dying.My God-given purpose is to enrich and empower while reviving what the enemy intended to die.
Will you help support this conference in being the very best possible?
Please check out here for more info and donate today!!
We are 6 months into the year and 6 more remaining.
How are your goals going for you? Are you hitting those milestones you set?
Statistics show many hit a plateau at the halfway point. Right before you hit the mile marker, only having 10lbs to your goal weight, gaining more clients, right before the business boost… the plateau comes and this post if for those who are experiencing this.
Here are 10 ways to revive your dreams and passions to have an even stronger back half of the year as you did in the beginning!
First please note,
“It is never too late or too soon to be true to yourself and to live your dream!”
- Take the opportunity to REFLECT! Look back over your first half. Was it everything you hoped, planned, sought it to be? Celebrate your wins, and hone in on your opportunities. That’s right, celebrate your wins first! You got those 3 clients you said you would. You lost 15lbs vs 10lbs. You joined the support group you said you would or took the opportunity to travel a bit… whatever it is, celebrate the win you had, reflect on what could have been better and lets start moving forward.
- Get Quiet. Find a place where there are no distractions or disturbance. Get in a seated comfortable position, close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly, deeply and in perfect rhythm. Doing this allows you to turn inward and hear clearly what God has for you to do going forward. We must learn to quiet ourselves so we can hear clearly. Sometimes our plans are not the plans God has for us and requires us to quickly change the direction we are going… do so! The reward of doing what HE wants vs. yourself will always be greater.
- Turn within. Listen to the voice speaking within. Allow this voice to restore and revive your passions for life. Let it be the driving force of what to do next and be bold enough to activate your faith by putting action behind the voice. Know it is the God in you speaking louder than the you in the world. What will you do with it?
- Say bye to the nay sayers. You are your only limit!!! —–> Stop sharing your eagle dreams with chickens. <—– click to tweet! They are not where you are. They will not understand your purpose for those specific actions and will only speak negatively to encourage you to go opposite of what you know you should be doing. Those who speak down on the things you do only do so because they were not brave enough to act upon the wild dreams God gave them. Say “boy bye” or “bye Felicia” and keep it moving!
- Walk out the feeling. Yes… your intuition, God-voice may lead you down a different path that your first half vision and that’s ok. Follow the feelings. Your vision may change from success coach to teen coaching and you must follow it. Nothing is a coincidence… take those God-driven ideas and act upon them.
- Challenge Yourself. Are you up for the challenge to revive? At times when stress enters our world, our passion begins to die but if we deal with our stress differently, we can allow the passion to live on. Welcome balance into your life. Do not become overly consumed with one thing… Give time to you, breathe more and challenge yourself to deal with it differently so you can continue this journey! Challenge yourself and when you hit a milestone celebrate you.
- Get a mentor! We all need others. Find a mentor that will uplift, encourage and hold you accountable to completing the goals you set forth. Join a community of change agents and those with similar dreams so you can feed off their energy. Trust me, it works! Iron sharpens Iron.
- Be a mentor 🙂 Yes… when we give, we receive in return that very thing we are searching for so help someone else out and watch it challenge you even more.
- Be true to you! No one knows you better than YOU. Be true to who God created you to be. Don’t get caught up with what others are doing in the industry. There is only one you and the world needs your uniqueness!
- Give thanks! Gratitude always reaps gratitude. When you receive the restoration to your dreams, vision, passions… give thanks to it! Be grateful of the answered prayers. Be grateful for those things you received in the first half of the year and the many great things to follow in the later half!
Be sure to share how you will revive your passions below!
How many times have you stressed about becoming successful? Stressed about becoming successful in your start up, in your marriage, or even in your battle with health? This quote right here from the lovely Ms Oprah sheds light on what we should really focus on.
- the quality of being worthy of attention; importance.
- the meaning to be found in words or events.
The quality of being worthy of attention; importance… this is some deep *ish to consider.
So many in the social arena today gain attention attached with the price of selling their bodies, faux lifestyles, peace of mind and even souls.
When considering doing something that works toward being significant is much greater than that. How does your actions, offerings and services better the world for future generations to come? How do you impact or re-write history positively?
Really think on this.
Personally, I know what I am doing is BEYOND me, therefor it serves great significance. Simply stated, I do what I do because I KNOW this is my God-given duty. I know this is my God-given destiny and because of being obedient to His will for my life, I am a blessing to many. I am significant in my business. I am significant in my actions and speaking. Because of this, success overflows from me
AND THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
Be blessed & and be sure to SHARE how you are working toward being significant below!!
Let’s kick this off celebrating the brilliance of Beyonce’ .
Yes, I said it and no it’s not worship… it’s celebration. It’s inspiration. It’s empowerment. Now, let me share with you why.
It’s been 37mins that the cover of Elle was shared via internet. 35mins since Bey posted via instagram pics of the shoot and introduced #IvyPark as a hashtag and new instagram page… check out these results:
yea… 25k of us already are followers and there is only ONE picture posted!
The cover of Elle is not only breaking news but literally breaking the internet!
And not only is it Elle for US but UK also!
Now let’s share the brilliance of Beyonce’ , business mindset and branding!
The celebrated truth is that she is unapologetically her. She chooses to be who she desires and does not ask the permission of you. Regardless of any backlash received, she is still doing her and refuses to address any of it. This alone is a brilliance many of us strive for our entire lifetime.
When was the last time you did something that caused a reaction but you kept moving not caring what anyone had to say?
Carry on 🙂
Now “back to business”: Bey reminds us to keep our business mindset up. Look at what she’s done over the past 60 days:
- Performs epic routine, song and nationally talk about performance at Superbowl
- Launch NEW song and Formation clothing line at the same time… capitalize on the opportunity
- Teases with Elle cover and NEW active wear line Ivy Park 14 days prior to it’s launch date in stores!
Not only is she about her business, she works it quietly then drops it effortlessly. This is something to learn. Know how to just WORK!
Stop talking about it and just work about it!
And on to Branding: The power of branding award goes to Beyonce’ . With the introduction of a clothing line 14 days to launch date, introduction to new instagram page and having 25k followers in less than 30mins, this shows the power of right content and being visually appealing to the eye.
Truth is, her branding works because:
- Beyonce’ is clear about her unique value proposition
- She knows her goal (simply to dominate and inspire along the way)
- Bey knows her target audience
- She is loyal to herself first
- Pays attention to the details
- Stays relevant
These are just a few of what makes her branding work. She stays relevant by knowing her audience (Intro to getting your Summer Body ready with Ivy Park), what’s going on in the world today (Formation) and keeping trendy with a unique flare!
If you disagree, I’m sure it’s more of a personal dislike versus respecting the truth and hustle. Either way, your opinions are welcomed.
I’m inspired by #IvyPark Not simply by the brand or Beyonce’ but the immersive experience received when watching the trailer. It inspires me to reflect back to what my park is. This has ignited a fire and I’m ready to burn it up!
Continuing on sharing my 35 Life Lessons that I know to be true as I lead up to my 35th birthday during this month. Here is life lesson #3 and #4:
#4 is all about not being afraid to stand up for what you believe in. From cancer, racial profiling, domestic violence, speaking out on sexual abuse to standing up for your rights and work that you believe in… NEVER be afraid to stand up for it!
I’m so excited to announce my t-shirt line. It’s entitled:
MotoTees is wearable inspiration created by yours truly… Kisha of Keepin’ Chic LLC.
MotoTees believes you can positively affect someone’s life even without saying a word. Wearing tees & tanks with positive and uplifting words will ignite a generation where we focus on fulfilling our God given purpose, spreading more light versus negativity and be the encouraging word that someone is in need of.
Using phrases I typically state as a Life Coach or some of my favorite versus out of the bible, I plan to flood the world with positivity… will you help me?
CHOOSE FROM ONE TO ALL! MORE HERE: http://teespring.com/stores/mototees
For all the survivors in the world from kicking cancer’s butt to surviving daily life trauma…
A reminder that it’s because of HIS grace…
Remember to always Own your GREATNESS!!!
From Galatians 3:26 reminder that we are all “children of God through faith”…
For those needing a reminder to never fit in because you are a Limited Edition!
More to choose from: http://teespring.com/stores/mototees and more to come in the upcoming weeks!
Look forward to your support!
Are you a queen or king fashionista? Do you stay up on current trends, know what’s hot and what’s not… Are you able to share great tips in an inspiring and uplifting way? Are you a foodie at heart and love sharing health tips to the boss babes? Or maybe you are a yoga/fitness/mediation junkie with positivity exuding from you…
Well, we want you!
We are looking for bloggers who would like to expose NEW content through our blog on the topics of fashion, food, fitness and female empowerment. It is a great way to share your expertise with the world and get seen on multiple platforms.
- NEW content only (not published on any other website or publication)
- Clear point of view on topic of discussion
- Promote female empowerment in all content (positive vibes only! This blog is created to share insight and inspire creativity and wellness among readers)
- Understand that this currently is not a blog for pay opportunity but does grant you the opportunity to showcase your work on additional platforms, gain partnership for future endeavors and credibility for all work published as you will have a personal signature that will link back to your social media and websites
If you are interested, send samples of your best work, relevant to current style trends to firstname.lastname@example.org with “F4 BLOGGER” in the subject!
Look forward to working with you!
CONFIDENCE = SUCCESS
5 Ways to Live Confidently NOW
“With confidence, you have won before you have started” ~Marcus Garvey
When you think about those people who are successful and you aspire to be like such as Oprah, Martha Stewart, Donald Trump, Farrah Gray, the late Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or even the power music couple Jay-Z and Beyonce’, what is the common character trait that all of these people posses? The answer…CONFIDENCE!
Each believe, and have a firm trust in not only their talent but also themselves. And because confidence is contagious, we as viewers believe in them simply because that person has a strong belief in themselves.
It’s been stated that the number one reason people never take the leap of faith to do those things they love in life and become who they are destined to be is because of the lack of confidence. You’ve always wanted to quit the corporate life and start your own company but you say you can’t because you don’t have the money to do so. Well, here’s the newsflash, having the lack of money is not the real issue. Having the lack of confidence is.
Many of those moguls listed above did not have the money to start their brands but they definitely possessed the confidence. I still remember Farrah Gray’s story shared on Oprah of how he started selling painted rocks at the age of six and became a young millionaire with other business ventures by age fourteen just because he knew he could. With the quote that began this article, the young Farrah Gray won before he began because of his confidence! It’s time for you to do the same.
Here are 5 ways to Live Confidently NOW.
1. Know who you are. When you know who you are, and are accepting of who you are, you become not easily broken when someone else challenges you to be something different. This I will admit doesn’t happen overnight but I will also admit, once you know who you are it becomes unshakeable. Do this by identifying your strengths and opportunities then learn how to celebrate your strengths in all that you do. If you don’t know what those things are, you can start by doing the simple exercise of listing out five things that you do really well along with the top five things you know and love about yourself.
2. Know the confidence desired, already lives inside of you. Reflect back on moments from early childhood. The times before you became self aware and was told you couldn’t do something… those times are the times you possessed more confidence than you do currently. I reflect back on the days I wanted to climb trees simply because the boys were doing it. Everyday I would climb the tree and everyday I would get higher and higher. When the boys told me I couldn’t do it, I climbed higher to make fun of them. But when my granny told me that was not lady-like, I began to question myself and became more self aware. Remember you already possess the confidence, you just need to re-ignite the fire inside to allow it to show through.
3. Kick fear and take the risk! That’s right…kick fear in the face and just jump. Take the risk now. You will not know the outcome until you actually do it. Assuming is just another way for fear to take control. Taking a risk involves not always feeling safe and that is okay.
4. Become comfortable, being uncomfortable. Embracing the unknown and accepting uncomfortable situations is a key to living confidently. It goes perfectly with #3. You have to accept that you cannot plan everything. You do not know the outcome of all situations and sometimes, you will be challenged and uncomfortable. This is all a part of life. So LIVE! You have to step out of the familiar, predictability of your comfort zone. If you focus on the endpoint and not the process, you become more welcoming of being uncomfortable.
5. Begin and end with a Smile. It’s one of the most simple things in life to do that offers a very large return. Smiling tricks the brain in thinking you are happy and guess what… When you smile, you instantly become happy. It releases endorphins and reduce stress. And it’s the number one seller for any product or service you choose to sell and this includes selling yourself as a brand.
Step out, and live confidently NOW. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow so live boldly today.
I know the title may have you curious, which is why I am excited to share how awakening your dormant goddess personally can help you professionally.
Cleopatra… one of my favorites! A completely powerful, feminine, world known goddess and last active pharaoh of Ptolemaic Egypt. After her reign, Egypt became a province of the then-recently Roman Empire. (read more here)
She was an important part of pharaohs power. I use her as the epitome of goddess and an example of awakening your dormant goddess to help you professionally as she seduced, reigned and was well respected. She was confident in her actions… in the way she walked and she commanded attention without speaking a word.
When you feel confident personally, it spills over into whatever your professional titles are. Confidence allows you to stand taller, believe in yourself and abilities while also gaining the buy in of those around you. Want to know ways to awaken this dormant goddess? Read below for tips on how to awaken your dormant goddess personally so you can rule professionally!
1. Recognize she already lives within – as a “Kings Kid”, recognizing who you belong to spiritually gives you clarity to what you’ve inherited in the natural life. Even if you don’t currently possess the confidence to do those things you desire… know for you to have the thoughts, that it already lives within… you just need to fuel and nurture her.
2. Practice as you are… not just where you wish to be – when you first recognize she already lives within, it’s easier to practice as you are. Be transparent about where you are on your journey and practice just as you are in those very moments. You will then meet who you wish to be and the two will become one.
3. Treat yourself to great tantric practices – It’s been stated an empowered, sexually awakened, divinely feminine Tantric Goddess, radiates love, life and sensual energy. She can then be more powerful than anything on this earth. “Tantra combines sexuality, sensuality and spirituality and celebrates the sacredness of sex, which through practice helps to develop a heightened awareness within the mind, body and spirit.” (read more about it… study and apply!) Statistics state sex will release stress, boost your immune system, and overall makes you feel good which then allows you to feel good in the business you do and be healthy enough to complete any tasks needed.
4. Have fun with it! – As you tap into the goddess that lives within, liberate her and have fun with your exploration. Do not be ashamed of tapping into your personal power… this will benefit you professionally because you will not take everything too seriously but understand how to utilize your power to the advantage of you and your business.
I would love to hear how you will use these tips to awaken your dormant goddess and also your experiences professionally once she’s awoken.
Today I am sharing my Chic Tip for food! Please follow my FaceBook Page for daily Chic Tips on Food, Finances, Fashion, Business, Lifestyle and Following your Passions!
Add more color to your diet to ensure you are getting proper nutrients daily. And don’t be afraid to try something new!
Like this recipe for a great breakfast sandwich:
2 slices of bread of your choice
1 tsp. of pesto sauce
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
Handful of baby spinach
2 tomato slices
Sriracha to taste
(See how to cook on IG page With Peanut Butter on Top)
Love this recipe from her!
I absolutely LOVED this article on Self Help Socialite by that I had to share!
You can view the original post here.
“The moment you decide you’re ready to start your own business and work for yourself, is absolutely thrilling! There is the wave of possibilities, ideas, and most of all freedom. But once the buzz of excitement settles, the daunting doubts and fears arise. How will I actually make money? How will people find me? Am I really good enough to make this happen?
For every triumph, it’s natural for concerns to follow suit. Whether starting a new business or stuck in an overwhelming cycle of entrepreneurship, it’s valid to have the highs and lows, however it’s all about how you choose to look at it. The setbacks you encounter can be perceived as a challenge to keep you small or as an opportunity to set you forth into greater knowledge and expansion.
Whether looking to transition from your full time job or exploring new ways to elevate your business, I can’t wait to share 4 strategies to boost your brand and allow your confidence to soar along the way!
1) Have a plan.
Sure, it sounds simple enough, but however detailed are the next steps you’re taking with your business? It’s easy for us to conjure up the big picture of what we want, however trying to actually get there is where we get overwhelmed and scattered.
Create the ideal vision of your business and start to scale backwards, step by step.
It’s more manageable to catch up to your goals when you have smaller ones leading up to it.
2) Be okay with your plan taking a new turn.
After creating a structured plan, leave some space for other opportunities to be presented too!
Sometimes we get so focused on what we think we want, that we don’t actually see that there may be another way.
Be open to a potential new venture and explore what it is about you and your business that is enticing to the prospect client/situation. Notice if it feels energetically aligned. If so, how can you implement this into your plan going forward?
3) Create a menu.
One of the reasons why my business struggled initially was because I was being too confined on my offerings.
When I broadened my services, my clientele grew as well!
To explore what else you’re able to do, create 3 lists; the first of everything you’re good at or have training in and the second of what you absolutely love to do. Start to mix and match and use the third list to write out offerings that you feel confident people would want and are willing to pay for. Find a cohesive thread that makes it easy to talk about having multiple services with potential clients or while networking that demonstrates variety without feeling scattered or misaligned.
4) Find your people.
Building an audience that you love and loves you back is a key aspect of your business. So where do you find them? Social media is a great platform to build a following, however if your message isn’t consistent and relatable, you’ll just be another avatar taking up space in the social media ethers. Ask yourself, what part of your business provides the most value? When people reach out to you, what do they want to know most? Use this information to lock in the expertise that you can put out.
People love clear and fast content that relates directly to them!
For example, you can create a Facebook group that engages people in your field of knowledge, create Instagram posts that inspire or even jump on Periscope to discuss how to solve a particular point! The more you connect with others that appreciate what you do, the more your confidence will accelerate and you’ll have more faith in the work you are doing.
The biggest key factor in starting your own business is to start today!
We often don’t get where we want with our business because we are spending too much time for everything to “line up”. Staying still or waiting creates a stuckness, which leaves us feeling stagnant and discouraged.
Starting where you’re at, even if it’s one small step, creates movement and builds momentum. It’s also in that motion that you are provided with clarity and guidance as to where to move next!
In the spirit of the present moment, what’s one small takeaway from this piece that you could start right now? I’d love to hear from you on exactly where you’re getting stuck and support you in taking action!”
Hope you enjoyed! Share your thoughts below!
I was watching a speech Denzel Washington gave a group of young actors and was completely moved. He said “Between goals and achievement is discipline and consistency.” WOW! This is so true. Any successful boss babe, mogul or entrepreneur will share they did not receive achievement without consistency and discipline. It plays a vital part in your success or lack thereof.
(Watch more below)
I begin thinking about how much preparation plays a part in being successful… in being disciplined and staying consistent. “If we fail to plan… we are planning to fail.”
Per the previous post I question you how much are you preparing for the goals you desire? Please share! I would love to help you by being your accountability partner. Tell me… what are you preparing for? What struggles do you have with staying consistent and how are you changing that with your actions today?
Your thoughts control your destiny. Be sure to only allow positivity to enter and utilize it to allow yourself to grow and the prosper. God has given YOU a specific gift that only you can do. Those dreams you have are not just thoughts… use them to propel you to bringing them to life and watch how you prosper.
THIS WIIL BE THE CATAPULT TO THE REMAINING DAYS YOU WILL LIVE! HAVE YOU SIGNED UP?? SIGN UP HERE.
It’s been stated by Mark Twain that “In order to succeed in life you need two things; ignorance and confidence.”
This course is going to help you gain the latter of the two… confidence.
What is confidence? It’s “the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.” Many studies have shown that those with confidence accomplish way more than those that do not possess confidence at all. Confidence also is “generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective.”
When you possess the confidence within one self, you have firm trust that you can and will accomplish anything.
You can compete in your first ever triathlon. You can open your dream publishing corporation, run for president or even become a stylist to the stars. With self-confidence… nothing can stop you. And you know the beauty to this… EVERYONE possesses confidence. That’s right, everyone. The issue comes because not everyone has tapped into their self confidence and realized what lives within to go after their dreams. Confidence K.I.C.K will help you unlock that confidence that lives within and propel you to go after what’s rightfully yours.
Each day for the next 28 Days you will receive the tools necessary to unlock the confidence that lives within. I will share guided meditations that will allow you to tap inward to unlock your confidence, envision empowerment with affirmation statements, assist you in redefining failure, go deeper in understanding what confidence is, and even give you confidence activities to assist you along your way.
Here is the day by day breakdown:
1 What is Confidence K.I.C.K. & How it Benefits you
2 Know who you are & Who are you destined to be
3 What are your needs from confidence?
4 Posture… got it?
5 What Meditation got to do with it?!
6 Say, Believe, See 4 Minute Guided Meditation
7 Affirming it All with Envision Empowerment
8 Ignite what already lives within
9 Feed, Nurture & Watch It Grow
10 Say NO Confidence Activity
11 What does HE see
12 I am…I am…I am 4 Minute Guided Meditation
13 Confidence Consistency & Redefining Failure
14 Party for one…yes you’ve won!
15 Confidently Speaking
16 Body Language Diary
17 Articulate Eloquently
18 Speaking in Gibberish Activity
19 I speak life 4 Minute Guided Meditation
20 Strength Speaks Confidence Activity
21 Confidence in That Affirming Attitude
22 Give, Give, and Give again
23 Keep it moving!
24 Embrace your Uniqueness
25 Use Criticism as a Learning Experience
26 Chakra Confidence 4 Minute Guided Meditation
27 Do it Proud Confidence Activity
28 Spread the love
Let’s partner together and give your Confidence the K.I.C.K needed to become who you are destined to be!
Sign up HERE!!!
This is your year! I’m sure you’ve heard this multiple times already in the first 12 days of the year. Well, not only do I believe in this statement, I am going to share with you a great way to invest in yourself that will assist in this being “YOUR Year!”
One of the best ways to invest in yourself and your passions is to get educated in the field you are passionate about, find a great mentor/accountability partner and spread your gift to the world.
Using myself as an example, last year was great. I published my first book, had a book tour where I sold out 4 out of 5 places and was booked for multiple speaking engagements all within 4 months of me leaving my full time day job to pursue my passion of being an author, Life Coach and Motivational Speaker. My new career of pursing my passions was looking great! Then things came to a halt due to me taking on full time care of my granny. Now with a new year in place, I’m back to pouring into my passions. One way I am pouring into my passion is to attend Marshawn Evans Daniels upcoming Make Money Speaking Tour and I’m sharing 10 reasons why you should attend also!
1. What better way to learn than from someone who’s done the work! Marshawn has a proven track record of building her brand and living out her purpose.
2. Marshawn has published multiple inspiring and informational articles for world known companies
3. She is known for her many appearances in media outlets
5. The testimonials shared via website are enough to inspire anyone to partake in services
7. Marshawn’s motto just makes sense:
8. Marshawn offers amazing and insightful advice via social media so just imagine what you will get when in her presence!
10. She is a woman of faith! Marshawn is not afraid to share her faith and because of this, God continues to reward her.
Please be sure to check out Make Money Speaking Tour dates and invest in yourself by attending.
Ten Phenomenal Bloggers that will inspire you to continue on your journey!
1. Flourish in Process by Elizabeth Jayne Liu is kick-ass at it’s finest. Her Monday Dares are so transparent, vulnerable and highly inspirational. She bares her soul as she navigates through life and I just can’t get enough of her!
2. Abiola Abrams the amazing Self-Love Coach, Love Columnist and Empowerment Speaker gives inspiration continually on her blog Sacred Bombshell Living. She is a transformational coach and her insight is empowering.
3. Road to Making It by Charlotte Broadbent gives poignant punches of inspiration! From 12 second #MondayMotivational to short blog posts on Reaching for The Stars, this blog gives the bit size inspiration needed to continue your day.
4. I absolutely love Gala Darling! This blogger, trailblazer, speaker and female enthusiasts encourages all to embrace radical self love. Her style is showcased throughout and she inspires you to adore your life!
6. Marie Forleo is AMAZEBALLS!! If you’ve never heard of her, trust… once you are introduced, you will continue to follow her work. She states how she is here to add more value to your world and she does just that! She is a business strategist and offers brilliant yet understandable advice.
7. Kris Carr blog is the home of Crazy Sexy Wellness. She encourages women to become the “CEO of their health” while addressing topics of health, happiness, and spiritual wealth. Everything she speaks of, even travel tips are shared to inspire and educate you.
8. Connie Chapman is a certified Life Coach that encourages dreamers to discover a new way of living. She has a 90 Transformational Project that is full of inspiration to continue on your journey. This is a must do!
9. The Writeous Babe Project is a blog by Javacia Harris-Bowser and it offers wellness and female empowerment. I absolutely love this southern breed beauty. She inspires women to achieve their goals through sharing relatable advice.
10. Penelope Trunk is an entrepreneur, with four start ups and shares advice in 200 newspapers. She blogs on career, relationships and parenting. I love her post “You can’t get respect until you know what you want to be respected for“.
Because I am an inspiration junkie, these are not all the blogs I love… these are just ten off the list.
Check these wonderful women out and share some of your favorite inspirational bloggers.
You are WORTH IT!
So many times I come across individuals who forget or have not recognized their self worth. So this is dedicated to you. Please know… YOU ARE WORTH IT!
First… A daily affirmation to help you feel good, know your worth and know you can do anything!
Youare worth overflowing happiness
You are worth receiving your hearts joy
You are worth being respected
Do not accept anything less of this!
Building ______Inc. the BRAND!
Fill in the blank with your name. Personal branding has been stated to be “the process by which we market ourselves to others.”
So my question is simple… how are you marketing your brand?
Remember your brand is who you are, what you do and what makes you special
Here are my Top 3 ways to build ____Inc the brand.
1. Determine what your brand is.
2. Put it out there after you create it
3. Don’t be afraid of growing smart versus fast
Wear It Wednesdays
48 degrees!!! Yup… it was 48 degrees yesterday morning here in NY so I found it only proper to discuss coat styles!
Fall coats from trench, motorcycle and other optional lightweight jackets…
Check out some of the fall jacket trends and share if you would Rock it or Knock it!
Follow the lead of the beautiful Angela Simmons with adding a pop of color in a moto style jacket.
Men… go bold in color as well to add a little extra to the classic styles.
Men fashion trends are also going more chic and modern like shown below…
What style jacket are you looking to sport this fall?