Say it with your action!
One of the most powerful and motivational acts one can do is be a person who lives what they speak. A person who shows love through action, show trust through action, belief through action and being obedient to the direction and order God has for them through action.
You never know who you are inspiring through what you DO, not just what you say you are doing or what you will do. In the words of Nike, “just do it!”
First day of a new month! What are your plans for February??
Be sure to write them down and make them plain so you can run with it! Use this handy tool to capture your goals.
Click the pick or download here —–>Feb Planner
Be sure to share pics on how you are using it for a chance to be featured!
Can you believe we have only 44 days until our new year of 2016??
So many times we wait until the new year to make a resolution or necessary changes to see different results in our lives.
But, did you know that only about 8% of those who set resolutions actually follow through with them? Speaking of your dreams without planning and action remains just a dream. No matter how great the dreams may be, action is required to make them a reality.
I want to help you change those dreams into goals and accomplish them. So I say, choose to start NOW… don’t wait until the first of the year but put action to it today. If you put action to it today, you are setting yourself up for more future success!
Email me today at bookCoachK@gmail.com for your FREE consultation. Together we will:
- Take the pressure off
- Discover who you are and what you desire
- Create implementation goals that allows you to succeed
- Establish a reward system
- Implement accountability for the year to come and going forward
Reach out TODAY and let’s get started on those goals NOW!
Original post from E3Retreats!
How often do you just sit back, relax and dream? Dream of where you would like to be in 5 years, 1 year, or even in the next 5 months? So many times we become so busy with daily routine that we forget the importance of dreaming!
When we give ourselves time to dream, we open ourselves to the possibility of more… the possibility of seeing our lives in a different light and that can increase the will and want to go after what we dream about!
There is infinite possibilities each and every day for you to chase your dreams and live out your purpose. It’s up to you to take charge!
Remember… you have a unique gift that the world needs so why not share it?! What is that thing you once dreamed of becoming as a child? Did you follow your dreams or were you sidetracked? As long as you are still alive, you still have time to make those dreams come true!
If you need help in reviving your dreams, join E3Retreats this fall in Galveston, Tx for a weekend retreat filled with daily life coaching and meditation with Coach K, fitness and nutrition training with Coach G and meals prepared by our private chef!
You don’t want to miss this! Only $50 to reserve your spot!
We hope to see you there!
How far are you willing to go?
Many times in life we have expectations without wanting to do the work but God says He blesses the hands of a diligent worker. We must be willing to put action behind our faith in order to receive our desires results.
What will you do today that will bring you closer to your goals tomorrow??
It’s 2015 and you’ve made it through!
Now the question is… what will you do with it?
You’ve celebrated last night to bring in the New Year and now it’s time to get to it! Remember…
Some have written out goals, made resolutions or even created vision boards but above all of this, you need to underscore the importance of doing what you said you are going to do each and every day this year. You must APPLY action toward whatever that goal is. Break it down into digestible chunks to set yourself up for success and not failure. Ways to achieve this is to not speak so broadly of your goals but get specific on one action that will eventually make a huge impact.
Here’s an example:
Your goal is to lose 30lbs by March but keep it off for the entire year, well your digestible “APPLY IT ACTIONABLE” would be to commit to working out 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week. (This is how you will be able to see your goal come to fruition)
What’s better than the “Apply it Actionable” ? The answer is an accountability partner! Do you have one? If not, reach out to a friend that you know will hold you accountable or better yet, make the public your accountability partner by sharing with the world via social media what your goals for this year are. I have a good friend who wrote an article on “Power Moves” versus the mundane resolution list and I absolutely love it! Check it out here: 5 Power Decisions for Women to Make in 2015 it’s by Jasmin Brand. Be sure to follow her work. Lot’s of greatness to come in 2015!
With that being said, I will share my 5 power moves and conclude with wishing each of you well as you journey through what will be an amazing year!
2015 is all about me Paying it Forward! With this being said, below are my 5 power moves with most being ways I will pay it forward so that I will not only impact my life but the lives of others!
HERE YOU GO:
1. Social Media Takeover! The obsession with big butts, flashy cars and materialistic nonsense is over-rated and out-dated! Let’s get back to inspiring those to become better individuals, inspire them to go after their God-Given talents and become who they are destined to be! I plan on doing this by taking over social media with my inspiration initiative. Be sure to follow me as I give uplifting, positive yet entertaining words of wisdom on a daily basis while also being transparent about my life. (Why be transparent? Well, who wants inspiration from someone who never faces or have faced any issues or failures??? What’s the inspiration in that?!) FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER
2. Daily Affirmations: I will share with the world 365 daily affirmations to assist on your journey to becoming great! Each affirmation will be posted on Instagram and here on my blog. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and I will definitely follow you back! #teamfollowback
3. InstaMotivation: Follow me on Instagram for 15sec video inspiration! It will post every Monday for what I consider #MondayMotivation or what I’m known for saying… “TGIM!” This will assist in keeping you charged for the week to come.
4. Invest in Me! Per Jasmin’s power moves I’m stealing this one. It’s necessary for me to give back to myself as I give to others. Besides, if I’m not the best me, how can I offer you the best? Being transparent, last year started off really great with my book and business launch but as my granny took ill and I went there to be her right hand aide, I allowed stress and depression to take over and gained 27lbs in 4 freaking months! SO NOT COOL! I’m back on the track of gaining my health back and it’s not just because it’s a new year, it’s because I owe it to myself! How will I do this, well my bitesize chunk is 30 minutes of cardio each day for 5 days a week along with better food choices as I travel the world. 🙂
5. Give my gift to the world! Although I do many speaking engagements and I’m a Life Coach, I want to impact more and I will do this by offering free training and workshops throughout the year. Be sure to look for them! Below are the months to expect free virtual workshops:
- February (28 Days to a Confident YOU)
Please share your goals with your “Apply It Actionable” for this upcoming year… I would love to be an accountability partner for you!
Loads of Love,
The Confidence Coach
Amazing Movie premier you have to be a part of!
SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED
is a Fredrick Alanzo film that debuted October 25th in Houston, TX to a SOLD OUT Theatre of 800 guests!
This film is about:
A story of betrayal, love, redemption, and forgiveness. . . .King-Pin, Mack Biggs, played by actor and Houston’s own Jay Barnett, sets out to share the Gospel of Christ after serving 10 years of his 30 year prison sentence . His sentencing was due to drug trafficking, money laundering & attempted murder. Now a professed Christian, Mack Biggs come home WITHOUT notice . . . to only be set up for the unexpected! How will it affect his faith in God? And how will he pass the test to prove to other that he has truly been delivered?
Check out the movie teaser below:
Why should you support this film?
Because it is directed by a Fredrick Alanzo who continue to use his time, gifts, and talents with God at the center of it all. Fredrick believes with Gods help he can continue to inspire, witness and lead people to a better way of life through Jesus Christ. It’s motivational and thought provoking. Watch below to see what people are saying about the movie at it’s first Red Carpet event:
Be sure to support and share on social media to help the Dallas premier be as big of a success as the premier in Houston!
Take the opportunity to meet the cast and crew this week prior to the premier! Information below:
AMC RED CARPET MOVIE PREMIER IN DALLAS, TX IS ON NOVEMBER 15TH, 2014: