Today’s message and affirmation PLEASE REPEAT: “I now manifest the life I have imagined ” go boldly after your dreams know you possess the power to accomplish ANYTHING!
#pursueyourpassions #LiveVisionNOW #motivation #wowwednesday #chicaffirmation #lifelessons from a #lifecoach #dreamBIG and chase them! #wordsofwisdom #quotetoliveby #meditate and make this a reality😘
Are you pursuing what excites you? If not, why?
No more excuses… life is too short to be living anything less than extraordinary so if you are not awakening with excitement to fulfill your purpose and living a life a passion, you are not fully living.
Let’s make today and each day after the days we live to be our BEST SELVES!
P.S. If you are looking for a rockstar confidence coach to assist you in living your best self, hit me up for a FREE consultation and let’s pursue what excites you together!
Click —–> HERE <—–
A quote I saw once stated “If you don’t build your own dreams, someone else will hire you to help build theirs.”
Profound and true.
The question of the day… how often do you invest in yourself?
It amazes me how many people I encounter that are not living out their dreams and how at one point in my life this was also me. In a world where we work, work, work… your dreams can become the back burner to your daily life. But the truth is, when we live this way of working and not fulfilling our dreams, we truly are not living… we are just existing.
I’ve coached many and when we approach this question, many have shared they have struggled fulfilling their dreams because of life responsibilities and needing to make money to survive. Trust me, I have been in this same place also but I will also transparently share, once I made the decision to quiet the hamster wheel of life and actually LIVE… it was the best decision I’ve made thus far. I travel the world, live on my own terms and experience overflowing happiness.
How do you get there you ask? Well here are 5 tips to Invest In You and start living out your dreams.
1. Know your purpose! When you know your purpose it becomes easier to create a plan to execute it. Find out your purpose by seeking God during prayer and meditation asking what are you here to do. You can also ask yourself thought provoking questions to find out what you LOVE to do no matter if you are being paid or not… this will bring you closer to your purpose.
2. Do it in bite-size chunks. You will feel you are moving closer and closer to your God-given purpose if EACH DAY, you do something toward becoming who you are destined to be. This is how you INVEST in you! Examples include, studying more of the craft you want to perfect… writing if you say you are a writer… or even researching the role models in the field you want to pursue to gain inspiration and learnings.
3. Reflect on the small steps. When you reflect on the small steps you are taking toward your goals, this will empower you to continue moving forward.
4. Kick fear in the face!! Don’t be afraid to take the quantum leap! It will be a life changer and you may see some struggles along the way but the end result is happiness greater than you can currently imagine.
5. Reward yourself! When you take the quantum leap or even the baby steps each day then reflect on what you’ve accomplished… reward yourself for being bold enough to go in the direction of your dreams.
TGIM!!! Let today be a day where you not only try something new but also do something that scares you! What would your legacy be if you left this earth tomorrow? Make today and each day count. Live on purpose and go after your dreams. God didn’t give them to you for you to NOT do anything with them!
Below is a taste to what the participants of #29DaystoConfidence are receiving during the month of February. Each day they receive a personal email with tips, affirmation and deeper understanding to help boost their confidence. It’s not too late for you to sign up!
Hope pe you enjoy the video!
THIS WIIL BE THE CATAPULT TO THE REMAINING DAYS YOU WILL LIVE! HAVE YOU SIGNED UP?? SIGN UP HERE.
It’s been stated by Mark Twain that “In order to succeed in life you need two things; ignorance and confidence.”
This course is going to help you gain the latter of the two… confidence.
What is confidence? It’s “the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.” Many studies have shown that those with confidence accomplish way more than those that do not possess confidence at all. Confidence also is “generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective.”
When you possess the confidence within one self, you have firm trust that you can and will accomplish anything.
You can compete in your first ever triathlon. You can open your dream publishing corporation, run for president or even become a stylist to the stars. With self-confidence… nothing can stop you. And you know the beauty to this… EVERYONE possesses confidence. That’s right, everyone. The issue comes because not everyone has tapped into their self confidence and realized what lives within to go after their dreams. Confidence K.I.C.K will help you unlock that confidence that lives within and propel you to go after what’s rightfully yours.
Each day for the next 28 Days you will receive the tools necessary to unlock the confidence that lives within. I will share guided meditations that will allow you to tap inward to unlock your confidence, envision empowerment with affirmation statements, assist you in redefining failure, go deeper in understanding what confidence is, and even give you confidence activities to assist you along your way.
Here is the day by day breakdown:
1 What is Confidence K.I.C.K. & How it Benefits you
2 Know who you are & Who are you destined to be
3 What are your needs from confidence?
4 Posture… got it?
5 What Meditation got to do with it?!
6 Say, Believe, See 4 Minute Guided Meditation
7 Affirming it All with Envision Empowerment
8 Ignite what already lives within
9 Feed, Nurture & Watch It Grow
10 Say NO Confidence Activity
11 What does HE see
12 I am…I am…I am 4 Minute Guided Meditation
13 Confidence Consistency & Redefining Failure
14 Party for one…yes you’ve won!
15 Confidently Speaking
16 Body Language Diary
17 Articulate Eloquently
18 Speaking in Gibberish Activity
19 I speak life 4 Minute Guided Meditation
20 Strength Speaks Confidence Activity
21 Confidence in That Affirming Attitude
22 Give, Give, and Give again
23 Keep it moving!
24 Embrace your Uniqueness
25 Use Criticism as a Learning Experience
26 Chakra Confidence 4 Minute Guided Meditation
27 Do it Proud Confidence Activity
28 Spread the love
Let’s partner together and give your Confidence the K.I.C.K needed to become who you are destined to be!
Sign up HERE!!!
With my 28 Days to Confidence FREE Workshop kicking off February 1st, I’m dedicating this Tuesday TEN to how confidence will benefit you and why it’s important to build up yours!
It’s been stated when you experience a lack of confidence, it may stop you from striving for what you want. But when you possess confidence, you abandon worry, hesitation and, more importantly, you side-step fear. The focus here is on your whole being, every part of you; your thoughts, the images in your mind, your emotions, and ultimately your behavior and the actual outcomes in your life.
Below are benefits of what Confidence will do for you!
1. Happiness! When you are confident with yourself and with the life you are living, troubles may come yes… but your happiness will still stand strong. It’s been stated confident people are happier than the average.
2. Greater Success = More Money! – yes it’s true… the more confident you are the more rewards you will reap professionally which includes making the top dollars. Dr. Maya Angelou was once interviewed and asked to share her one tip of confidence for women… this is what she said: “Well first, there are some things a woman must do for herself. Admit who you are and where you are and how you are to yourself. You don’t have to do that to anyone else. But admit who you are to yourself. Have enough courage. And say, [if it’s the case] ‘I am overweight. I am underweight. I’m not using my time intelligently. I’m not getting enough rest. I’m not having enough fun. I’m not reading enough. I’m not learning enough.’ And say it to yourself. Make notes to yourself so you can improve yourself. It’s very important. It’s important because then you give off an aura of competence and people are more reluctant to take advantage of you if you appear to be competent.” Read more HERE
3. Worry Less – Take a little lesson from the movie over a decade old…1994 hit Disney film Lion King... Hakuna Matata… It means no worries. A meerkat and warthog, a weird combination for friends confidently taught Simba to forget his troubled past and live proudly in the moment. What a great lesson in confidence. When you are more confident with who you are, you tend to worry less. You simply trust your decisions, live in the moment and accept whatever life hands you in the moment.
4. Get heard! Confidence allows you to get yourself heard. You will speak more eloquently, a little more stern and confidently with whatever words chosen which demands attention to be paid regardless if the listeners agree or disagree with the points shared.
5. Become more attractive and have great sex appeal – I remember in early 2000’s when Jermaine Dupri was dating Janet Jackson and so many people would say… “How did he get her?” These statements were made insinuating the difference in the physical look as Jermaine Dupri looked liked the average guy to many but the truth behind it is, confidence of a person will stand out way more than their looks or lack there of and Janet saw more in him than society did.
6. Networking with a breeze – Confidence will allow you to release the fear of meeting new people which is a benefit for both personal and professional. Personally because meeting new people can lead to great friendships and even an amazing love relationship that you’ve been waiting on. Professionally as if you network freely with no hesitation it could lead to promotions within your current company, opportunities for other companies seeking someone with your particular skill or even growth in clientele for your own business.
7. So much freakin’ fun! With the benefits listed above it leads to more fun for the confident person. The less you worry, no longer care what people think of you, become more attractive, network and build more relationships, the more fun you will have. You become okay with laughing at yourself aloud and learn not to take things too seriously… oh how much fun your life will be!
8. Prioritize self-care. Confidence leads to you understanding what is needed for you and this will jumpstart true care for yourself. You understand this does not mean you are selfish but more caring of yourself even more so than you are for others. Whether its monthly massages, energy boosting yoga daily or knowing when and how to proudly say no to those things that may drain you… you will confidently prioritize self-care.
9. Increase your performance – The more confident you are, the more you will increase performance to going after your dreams. Whether an athlete, motivational speaker, promoter, actor or entrepreneur, truth is the more confident you are in yourself, the more you will work on perfecting your craft to becoming the best. Think Michael Jordan or Denzel Washington or Les Brown or Steve Jobs or Michael Jackson or Oprah… all individuals known for perfecting their craft to be the best in a particular craft.
10. Kick fear in the face! Remember this TGIM video “Focus on what your purpose is and be determined to fulfill it”… well, confidence will allow you to take that quantum leap into the purpose you are supposed to be living. Regardless if you have enough money in the bank, regardless of the naysayers, regardless of what it may look like to others, you will face your fears head on, master them and keep it moving.
If you would like FREE training on how to possess this type of confidence sign up for my 28 Days to Confidence. A 28 day guide of meditation, daily activities, affirmations and deeper understanding to becoming the confident person that you are supposed to be.
Confidence: the belief in oneself and one’s powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance:
Confidence can contribute positively in your personal and professional life. Statistics state confident people are more successful, advance quickly in life and even have better relationships.
“Almost all successes and attainments in life come from your ability to feel certain that you can accomplish what you set out to achieve.”
If this is something you don’t currently posses and would like FREE Training to help you gain the confidence needed to go after your dreams, sign up today on Kisha’s Chic Lessons and share with a friend also. FREE WORKSHOP STARTS Feb 1st.
CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP!