I absolutely LOVE this season… strictly for decorating reasons. From the smell of cinnamon scented pine cones to fresh evergreen and Christmas lights… Tis the season to be jolly!
Check out some fun and festive ways to spruce up your home for the holidays.
1. Be creative and go out of the ordinary with the ornaments! I love using ornaments as a centerpiece and even in a glass vase on the mantel for a different look.
2. Adorn the door with a Christmas Ball Wreath! You can purchase a personalized one here!
3. Dress up your windows! Hang ornaments, add garland or even lights to your windows to invite the Christmas in.
4. Make it fun and create a visual countdown to Christmas!
5. Spread the evergreen and bring the outside in.
6. Switch out your glassware! Add sparkle and shine with these metallic choices.
9. Create Christmas Scent throughout the home with homemade potpourri!
10. Add in sparkle and shine throughout the home to keep it modern but a touch of shine!
Share some ways you will spruce up your home for the holidays!