Oh how I love the fall months! Fall starts September 22nd and there are so many fun festivals that come with this. Check out some cool festivals to attend in Texas during the month of September.
1. GRAPEFEST in Grapevine, TX
Sept. 11-14 in downtown Grapevine. grapevinetexasusa.com/grapefest.
2. DALLAS CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL in Addison, TX
Sept. 13 at the Addison Conference and Theatre Centre, Addison. dallaschocolate.org
3. HOUSTON HOT SAUCE FESTIVAL in Houston, TX
Sept. 20th and 21st houstonhotsauce.com
4. PLANO BALLOON FESTIVAL in Plano, TX
Sept. 19-21 at Oak Point Park, Plano. planoballoonfest.org
5. COLOR FESTIVAL in Houston, TX
Sept. 13th at Sam Houston Race Park colorfestival.com
6. AUSTIN PRIDE FESTIVAL in Austin, TX
Sept. 20th at Fiesta Gardens
7. AUTUMN AT THE ARBORETUM in Dallas, TX
Sept. 20-Nov. 26 at the Dallas Arboretum, Dallas. dallasarboretum.org.
8. ADDISON OKTOBERFEST in Addison, TX
Sept. 18-21 at Addison Circle Park, Addison. addisontexas.net/events/Oktoberfest.
9. LONE STAR Le MANS in Austin, TX
Sept. 19-20 Circuit of The Americas www.circuitoftheamericas.com
10. STATE FAIR OF TEXAS !!! A must for all! The biggest state fair held in Dallas, TX
Sept. 26-Oct. 19 at Fair Park, Dallas. bigtex.com.
What are some festivals you will try this September that are not listed?