This Tuesday TEN is celebrating the beauty of women! So many times in the fashion industry we focus on the smaller girls but this one is dedicated to some of my favorite full figured or what the industry calls “plus size” beauties.
No matter the proper terminology, we all come in different shapes and sizes and this should be recognized more. Here are my Tuesday TEN bodacious beauties!
2. Marquita Pring – This beautiful 23 yr old model is represented by IMG and has been modeling for eight years. She’s starred in many campaigns and is greatly known for her 2011 highly-anticipated shoot for Vogue Italia.
3. Christina Mendez – This glamazon is one of the industries most in demand models and have graced the pages of Elle.com, Latina Magazine, Shape.com, Essence, Cosmo Latina, Vogue.it, The Source Magazine just to name a few.
5. Candice Huffine – This beauty was the first plus-sized model to be featured on Vogue contributors page. As stated on Fashionista, “She modelsIsabel Toledo’s designs for Lane Bryant for the glossy’s “Steal of the Month” column in the April 2014 issue ”
6. Joanne Borgella – This Haitian goddess is a singer, actress, jewelry designer and model! Most may remember her from America Idol in 2008.
7. Tara Lynn – Although Tara Lynn has stated “It’s hard to make clothes look great on big women” for this beauty it doesn’t look that difficult. She is a flawless beauty with or without clothes.
8. Robyn Lawley – This Australian hottie was the first plus size model chosen to appear in Ralph Lauren campaign in 2012. She has also graced the cover of Vogue Italia’s June 2011 issue.
9. Nadia Aboulhosn – The half-Lebanese Florida native became widely known for winning the American Apparel XL model search back in 2011.
10. Kaela Humphries – The bi-racial bombshell is the face of clothing line Evans.
Who are some of your favorites?