The amazing CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) Awards are here! The mission of the Council of Fashion Designers of America is: To strengthen the influence and success of American Designers in the global economy.
Here are my Top 10 CFDA Style strutters from this years award show.
1. The Fashion Icon Award recipient Rihanna! Her gown had more than 200,000 Swarovski crystals made by Adam Selman.
2. Chanel Iman wearing a Monique Lhuillier gown while posing with the designer.
3. The Canadian fashion model Coco Rocha was ravishing in one of my favorite Project Runway designers Chrisitian Siriano
4. Lupita Nyong’o stood out in her Suno jumpsuit.
5. Solange in Calvin Klein
6. Jessica Stam in Giulietta jumpsuit was so chic.
7. The Puerto Rican Model Joan Smalls gave us skin in Prabal Gurung
8. Emmy Rossum the actress and singer was accompanied by and dressed in Mendel
9. Infamous Naomi Cambell was completely sleek and glamorous.
10. Blake Lively and Karen Elson shimmered in gold
Who were some of your favorites?