I LOVE Dallas, TX!
With June creeping around the corner, I thought I’d share my summer list as I did last year. Here are just a few of the things I plan to accomplish this summer in Texas! And I always make sure it’s not all about work but enjoying pleasures as well.
Check out my TOP 10!
1. I’m hosting my first Happy Hour Book Launch!! If you’re in Dallas on June 12th, be sure to stop by! (Bread Winners on McKinney Ave 6/12/14 at 7pm!)
2. Enjoy The Spring/Summer Cool Thursday Concert Series at Summer At The Arboretum
3. Yoga in the Park. Partake in all free activities at Klyde Warren Park 🙂
4. Skyline Trapeze! This is something I have on my bucket list and must mark off this summer!!
5. Hike a trail at Cedar Ridge Preserve
6. Be the I in B.I.G!
7. Bike ride at White Rock Lake
8. Rent a Ski Boat or Jet Ski and enjoy Lake Ray Hubbard!
9. Kick off “Chic Talks Brunch Series“! (Coming soon:-) )
10. Hustle the hell out of my craft! Keepin’ Chic LLC
What’s on your list?