Best dressed Oscar 2014 Red Carpet Arrivals!
So much beauty and glamour when it comes to the Oscars. I love seeing who wore what! Check out my Top 10 favorites although there were many note worthy.
1. ULTIMATE FAV!!!! Lupita Nyong’o
The powder blue silk Georgette soleil pleated Prada gown inspired by Elizabeth Taylor was completely breath taking. It was a collaborative creation that included Lupita’s stylist Micaela Erlanger, Prada and the Oscar winning Lupita as well.
Her jewelry was equally simplistic beauty. And I love how she was strategic in paying homage to her roots. The powder blue is stated to remind her of Nairobi and the “frog” ring is a family totem. (She also had a label with the frog sewn into her dress)
The Naeem Khanivory honeycomb-beaded halter gown was perfect for this event. She paired a Prada clutch for the perfect accessory.
3. I loved Charlize Theron in classic Dior! You can never go wrong with Dior. She kept the classic them by pairing with simple yet elegant jewelry.
4. Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen
5. The lovely Jada Pinkett Smith in Versace was Pretty in Pink!
6. The Golden Goddess Kristin Chenoweth in Roberto Cavalli was stunning.
7. Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace was flawless
and her dress change was equally spectacular
8. Anne Hathaway can never do wrong on the Red Carpet. I love her in this Gucci dress.
9. Viola Davis was exquisite in this emerald Escada gown
10. Best dressed baby bump goes to Kerry Washington in Jason Wu
Once again there were many more note worthy as Julia Roberts in Givenchy, Kristen Bell in Roberto Cavalli and even Bette Midler in Reem Acra!! I just narrowed it down to my top 10.
Who were your favorites from the Oscars Red Carpet?