Ten stylish travel tips and best practices. From travel must haves to proper planning, here are my Top 10 traveling non-negotiable.
1. Personalized Travel Accessories! Style personalized just for you are great additions to your travel essentials. From luggage tags to cosmetic bags or passport covers, you can make it all personal with your initials and in a fun color.
2. Travel like a celeb with the Japan Sento Travel Set. It includes body wash, body oil and even a hydration mist. You can purchase HERE.
3. If you prefer your own product, use these personalized containers! Label them with it’s contents.
4. Sunglasses! A must no matter the season it keeps you stylish while blocking the stares when snoozing on the plane.
5. I love to ensure comfort when traveling. This is great for that. Cozy Accessories for the luxurious:-) By White + Warren purchase HERE.
6. Invest in stylish luggage. Travel is so much fun when you receive compliments on your style and it’s easier to locate your luggage on the conveyor belt once you land! Spice it up!! Stand out and enjoy being different. Just be sure to choose a color, pattern or style you will not get tired of quick so you get your money’s worth.
7. Pre-plan, picture and simplify outfits. I’m a huge fan of planning outfits for travel and trying if possible to keep to only 2-3 shoes. It’s sometimes hard for a fashionista but for the smart travelista… you figure out your outfits to make this work. It makes sense, saves money because you don’t have to pay for checked bags and adds more space in your suitcase. Taking photos is a great best practice and once you decide on outfits… start simplifying by removing something.
8. Roll it up! For more suitcase space roll your clothing and even separate outfits into plastic gallon zip lock bags.
9. One of my besties introduced me and it’s been a must everywhere I travel. BOSE ensuring silence!
10. Be foolproof with your style. Just because you are traveling doesn’t mean you can’t look stylish. You can still be comfy with loose knits, skinny jeans, lightweight cardigan or trench, stylish ballet flats, boots or sandals and of course a seasonally appropriate scarf for extra spice. Great examples below from travelista.com.
What are your travel tips?