Ten ways to invest into YOU!
After speaking with a friend, I had to share more in detail. These are just quick ways to invest more into YOU. Remember your value is worth far more than anything else you are surrounded with. Here are ten ways to invest in YOU!
1. BE HUMBLE Never forget where you came from. Simple reflections each day are the best moments of investing in you. Give thanks, remember when and be humble.
2. Get to know YOU Get to know who you are and what you are destined to be. Know this… purpose is a powerful thing and when you know YOUR purpose… you can release greatness! “Be yourself; everyone is already taken” ~Oscar Wilde
3. Develop your skills Take some additional courses, research and even enroll in workshops to consistently develop your skills. Consistent learning is a great investment for oneself.
4. Nurture your body Care for your body by staying active. When your body is a well oiled machine, your mind will be also. This will then aid in more creativity flowing, time prioritizing and allow you to reap the benefits of investing in you.
5. Hang with like minded individuals Get involved with positive groups of people. Iron will sharpen iron. Surrounding yourself with a positive and encouraging group of people will propel you to consistently follow your dreams, believe in yourself and invest more into YOU.
6. Create a morning ritual Perfect time for productivity. This investment can add so much to your life. More exercise, quiet time, reflection time, or even affirmation time… these are all additions from one investment that pours back into YOU.
7. Get lost in a good book. Simply stated… Knowledge is power and this investment will improve creativity and understanding.
8. Become debt-free! Nothing more rewarding than not having the stress of debt!
9. Celebrate YOU We sometimes become so caught up in the task, next task or big project that we forget to take a moment to celebrate our success. So starting today… Celebrate you and all of your awesomeness!
10. Hire a coach! Whatever your struggle area may be, the right coach will pay off tremendously. A coach will support, encourage, challenge and constantly empower you along your journey of greatness. Looking for the right one… Hire Me! http://kishaschiclessons.com/confidence-coaching/