Ten Fall back Fashion ideas to rock!
From pastel colored coats to mid-century suit styled skirts, there are plenty new fashion trends to try this fall.
1. Pastel Colored Coats
Louis Vuitton introduced this beautiful pastel pink coat that will add a touch of luxury and femininity to any girl’s wardrobe.
2. Menswear fabrics
Taking menswear traditional prints such as hounds-tooth and even pinstripes then add it to feminine fabrics and drape flawlessly and you have a new way to wear menswear.
Some of the best draping of menswear done below by designer Haider Ackermann
The Parisian designer Bouchra Jarrar showcased this cross superbly done below:
3. Hourglass silhouettes
Showcasing your feminine form is in full swing for fall. Cinch in the waist with a belt and show off your decolletage with the right neckline.
Off the shoulder dresses and tops such as the one below from Prada shows the decolletage and feminine form at its best while still being classic.
4. The “Midi” mid-length skirt
Calf-cut skirts whether full, A-line or pencil all are great choices for fall.
5. Romantic and frilly. Feathers of femininity is brought in both day and night wear. Add a feathered finished look to your fall wardrobe for a piece of luxury and mystery.
One of my favorite pieces. This winter white cocktail dress by Jason Wu (keeping the accessories to a minimum is a must with such a statement look of feathers)
6. Bandeau’s... yes even in fall and winter!
JW Anderson shows its nothing wrong with showcasing some shoulder during the fall season
7. Cape escape through fall
My favorite dramatic look is a cape! I love the long cape look #2 by designer Yigal Azrouel
8. Under wraps Tight hugging wraps and stoles are a go to fall trend.
9. Texture! Coats to skirts, pants and accessories… don’t be afraid to add texture to your look and even double it!
Ralph Lauren takes texture to another level with these intricate details:
10. Rise and Shine. Add a little metallic shine to this seasons looks.
Have you added any of these trends to your wardrobe already? Is there another trend worth sporting this fall season? Be sure to share!